Re: [microsound] sirr.ecords new release 003/zk+xd

> please direct your complains to mr brian Lavelle.

I'd rather you didn't, actually.

Apologies to any and all for any confusion my review might have generated.
I was simply 'reporting' in paraphrase some of the background information
from the label's own site, where this duo's output is described as:

"concentrated on real-time sound manipulation and improvisational
performance, occasionally expanding the nuclear duo by integrating acoustic
instruments, captured and transformed using custom software written in
Max/MSP".

Mustn't a Mac be involved here?  Anyhow, my intention was only to indicate
that computerised processes were involved in the context of the release.  I
couldn't care less if it's PC, Mac or ZX81-based.

Whatever, though, it's a lovely CD.  :)