Re: [microsound] sound design & linux anyone?

>it does for example allow me to play >two mp3 (or whatever) at the same time! i have been longing for this on >windows.

you do know that you can play multiple sound files of any kind in windows (95se,98,ME,NT4,win2k)?

> i am in the process of doing recearch on linux and sound, but
>if anyone knows of good starting points and would like to share

there're some sites dedicated to linux and sound - they escape me at the moment - but the general impression i have received upon asking the same question is pretty bad. there's not a lot offered. apps are minimal and incomplete. checkout:
http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/linux/

if you do find anything good, please do share.

corey

--
Corey H Maass
aka Secret Agent Gel