chicago listening event Saturday

> I live, work and perform in Chicago, so their are
> quite a few places I can tell you about.

hello,
just wanted to inform those in the Chicago area of an
event going on this Saturday night @ The Mutiny (2428
Western Ave)

Doors open @ 9pm, scheduled DJ's start at 10pm.
the line-up is myself, Synctank, Cliff Swank, and Matt
Laffey.

the theme for the evening is IDM / Downtempo / Glitch
if you're a regular listener to my radio show then you
sorta know what to expect during my set.

i am not certain on cost, but it is a relatively
low-profile, 'underground' sort of thing so i can't
imagine it being more then a few bucks.

so if you're in the area and looking for something fun
and interesting, stop by the Mutiny Saturday night!
;-)

n/p
np: roach+obmana 'ascension of shadows' disc 2
Official Tetsu Inoue Homepage, RadioShow Playlists,
and Trades @: http://ww1.math.luc.edu/~njurcin