Re: [microsound] analogigital... if you can't tell it doesn't matter.

From: Ian Guthrie Yeager <iyeager@xxxxxxxxxxx>
By the way, I read the review of Akira's latest processed piano stuff in the
Wire. Looks like really interesting stuff. Akira, where do you think I could
pick up/order a copy?

Hey Ian, thanks for the interest... that review, uhhhhhhh! I suppose it's a good review but it makes my teeth hurt to have two years of filter development and hundreds of hours processing reduced to 'fuzzz and reverb'... but I suppose the proof is in the pudding and like I've told my beginning guitar students about tuning... if you can't tell it doesn't matter. hehh!

Eisoptrophobia can be found at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005ASJY/qid=993761101/sr=1-1/ref=sc_m_1/102-1791842-4862542

   Akira

            .___behold,
          I come with clouds
                ___and_
               every eye
           shall see a voice
       as the sound of many waters
           and in my right hand seven stars.
et__habebat__in__dextera__sua__stellas__septem
____http://AkiraRabelais.com__________________.