Re: [microsound] mille plateaux at the anchorage last night in brooklyn

i'm pissed. i had no idea this was happening last night. anyone go,
know how it was? apparently snd and a bunch of others played. : (

i went.. enjoyed snd's set VERY much.. but, the problem with the
anchorage is that you really had to be right up front near the stage
to get the best sound. it's such a huge, cavernous space that the
sound really echoes and reverberates... that also lead to my problem
with panacea and miguel's sets... they were just too busy and
frenetic to work in that kind of space.. the sparse sound of snd hit
it right on.. (of course, that's also my personal taste.. so there
you go..)

some beautiful art works in the space, too.. most impressive was the
towering wall of blue + red LEDs.. 60 feet high, dizzying.. optically
fabulous...

taylor.

-- + + + + + + + + + + + + + + taylor deupree/12k/line taylor@xxxxxxx http://www.12k.com

TAYLOR DEUPREE - OUT NOW: - 12k1013 taylor deupree "occur" CD OUT 06/01- "(clir)" on 'clicks&cuts2' (mille plateaux) - 2001 - TOKEI 12" ep (audio.NL/netherlands) - 2001

OUT NOW 12k/LINE RELEASES:
- 12k1013 taylor deupree "occur" CD OUT 06/01
- LINE_005 bernhard günter "monochrome white / polychrome w/neon
nails" CD    OUT 06/01
- chronologi: 12k year 1 - year 4 (CD) (instinct records. june 2001)

UPCOMING 12k/LINE RELEASES:
- 12k1014 sogar "basal" CD OUT 08/01
- LINE_006 z.e.l.l.e "Nth" CD OUT 08/01

LIVE:
july27: koneisto electronic music festival - turku, finland