Re: [microsound] ogg-vorbis with microsound

Hi,

Some of the .ogg encoders are kind of 'off', in my opinion. I have used the drivers that comes with CDex with good results. I cannot say that .ogg is mature, but in some instance it sounds better than .mp3. mp3 tends to distort if the frequency range to too broad, but since .ogg is variable in the regard it just swings up a few notches. I wsh more people used .ogg, because i would hate to have to rely on mp3 forever, or .wma (eek!)

Marc