Re: [microsound] A plea from Alejandro Jodorowsky

this is such a shame!
i was so glad to finally see The Holy Mountain on video when a friend turned
up at my house with a bootleg Japanese copy about 5 years ago - it blew my
head off!
El Topo was shown on BBC2 a few years back and that did the same!
they both got video releases last year over here (England)
but i believe they have since been withdrawn due to Allen Klein being such a
'whatever'.
these films are just soooo good
Jonathan Ross's Incredibly Strange Film show in the very early '90s opened
my eyes to this genius!
count me in on the campaign!

andrew duff
http://www.ufreek.freeuk.com