invalidObject Series... recommended...?

Dear Alex,

<Does anyone know anything about Fallt's long-in-the-pipeline invalidObject
Series? I wondered if anyone had ordered any of the CDs and had any
recommendations they'd care to make.>

The CDs are now available and are selling quite quickly (which my bank
manager is somewhat relieved about given the size of my current overdraft).
You can download/listen to a couple of .mp3s from each CD at the following
location:

http://www.fallt.com/invalidObject

As far as a recommendation goes I think I might be just a little biased. =]
Rob Young [Editor, The Wire] however just emailed me with a one word letter:

"Impressive."

It's nice to get it all finally finished and I hope everyone who's ordered
copies is pleased. Best be off.

Take care,

Christopher

http://www.fallt.com  |  info@xxxxxxxxx