confield

I am not going to say anyhting about the new ae, enough has already been said.

but...

Two things I have come acroos that totally kick my ass are in the beat oriented style...

1.H.A.L.O. Vessel "honest man ep" on audio electric
-lots of distorted beats and tons of distroted textures. sounds really fresh and alive, lots of energy plus a good stage show.

2. o9 "tacklebox ep" on must!delicious
-more distorted beats but with more complex and lush melodies.
I think o9 is going to be someone to watch in the next few years, speaking of the lily in the valley comp, o9's track seems to be the strongest, there is an great story behind it, also o9 has that ability when playing live to produce a set that just drives into you, rattles your bones, then then leaves you craving for more.

-scott