Re: [microsound] [OT] nn spew

ok nn wantd S1200 american for a one month institutional licence per
computer per user.
we were charging $100 per person (up to a maximum of 8 persons) for the
workshop. Inter Access is a non profit org the $800 was to go towards
paying for jeremys flights and a small teachers fee. So please get your
facts strait befor posting stupid things like that!!! nn was being super
selfish and not very understanding of our situation what so ever. I mean
even cycleing 74 donated version 4 of max and version 2 of msp to us. She
could have at least looked at the situation and said ok this is a
non-profit and its a small workshop with no more the 8 people attending
each paying $100. but no she is a greedy person and wants to much, well
gred always gets you down in the end. Becasue of her reaction we didnt do
the workshop and she lost out on the potential of 8 more people who might
have paid for a version of nato after the workshop as a result. Its all
really her loss she needs to start looking at the larger picture and not
be so greedy!

Neil...