Re: [microsound] nn spew

Jeremy

I wish I had the email still but she posted to many different lists
calling candian artist run centers to be "fasist pigs" and "that people
should boycott all candian artist run certers becasue we were doing a nato
workshop" We asked for a version of nato to do so becasue she wanted $1200
percomputer for a one month licence and we couldnt afford it as the
workshop was $100 per student up to a max of 8 students. We needed to pay
Jeremy to fly here plus a small fee to teach it. I mean cycleing 74
donated a version of max to us why couldnt nn donate a version of nato to
us for the workshop. in the long run it only equalls 8 more users who will
but the product after the workshop. But in the end she condemed us all and
said she will never work with candian artist run centers again. I will
look for the ortiginal email she sent around to diffeerent mailing lists
and post it for you to see if I can find it...

Neil...