Re: [microsound] Ng -Henley Grob release

How can I get this cd?  Are there any US distributors...

Steve
----- Original Message -----
From: "cray" <amnesia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 4:48 AM
Subject: [microsound] Ng -Henley Grob release

I would like to draw peoples attention to a great improv cd, Jim Denley and
Martin Ng. It is on Grob records and is just fantastic.

I have seen Martin doing his DJ tactic and must say he is my fav DJ, I am
not huge on long draw out explanations, but I do know what I like....I have
also had a sneak listen to a cd Martin will be on with Hias of Farmers fame
on Mego, and I cant wait for that release either.

ross