album reviewers wanted

anyone who would interested in writing reviews for Leitmotif, a web-based compendium for electronic music, please contact me.
if you'd be interested in writing 'long' reviews (750 words or more) i'd like to see some of your work and what you have to offer. so far, the site has been up about 3 weeks, and it's got some positive feedback as far as content and design go. it's at http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~rstanton and currently works only with msie, but the netscape/other browser problem will be fixed shortly. you can also see the type of reviewing style that we have, though i certainly wouldn't constrain anyone to it. you review how you review, and as long as it's quality, i'd be happy to post it.

thanks,
robert