tiln -> implement positive change

Hello all,

And now for something   completely different, sound.

I am in the midst of combining tiln with platelunch, so any delays in posts and emails are unintentional, please know they will be taken care of. :)

When does all of this rhetoric and fanciful wordplay become microsound? This latest thread is devoid of depth and makes me wonder if there is more to 'this' than political and marketing identities. Are we 'trending' for the next 'product' to pass off as 'art/music'?

There are existing entities to productize and market these 'deconstructed' historical tomes into economically viable investments. Some of the 'artists' I see, sadly would rather create a pseudo-mythology around their persona rather than 'create'.

Where does the ego end and the content begin?

Best,
Marc

plate lunch music --> http://www.platelunch.com tiln - digital diffusion --> http://www.tiln.net & http://www.tiln.org marc mcnulty --> http://www.marcmcnulty.org io-records --> http://www.io-records.com