Re: [microsound] apology to taylor

> being a very quite and often reclusive person, i'm very curious to
> see how i could have effected someone so negatively...

hey im having a good time with this!  the only negative vibes have been from
some of the responses which put me in a rotten mood for a portion of the
afternoon.. but I had some fruit juice and now I'm feeling great!  I hope
you cheer up or reclude or whatever it is that would make you feel good
about this.  It all started out innocently enough but at this point you'll
just be a prop in more of my endearingly obnoxious stunts if we keep this
up.  Listen Taylor, I do have other flamewars to tend to ok?  This isn't the
only little corner of the internet I have to keep a handle on, so cut me
some slack theres plenty of my ascerbic wit to go around alright?????