www

hi chris,

thanks for the props on the microsound list....

it just occured to me to ask you (oops, no pun intended on that "occur-ed".. :)... if you know if anyone has discovered the URL and hidden track from my "continue" cd..? any hits at that URL?

might we divulge the information to give people a little shove in the right direction?

take care
taylor,

--
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
taylor deupree/12k/line

OUT NOW 12k/LINE RELEASES: 12k1014 sogar | basal | CD (AUG) LINE_006 z.e.l.l.e | nth | CD (AUG)

UPCOMING 12k/LINE RELEASES:
12k1015  goem | abri | CD (OCT)
12k1016 ghislain poirier | TBA (OCT)
LINE_007 steve roden | forms of paper | CD  (OCT)

LIVE:
august 4th: diapason gallery, new york city
august 9th: san francisco, california
october 9-10: new york city (TBA)