Re: [microsound] speakers

some good advice on nearfied speakers anyone...

as far as near field studio monitors go, tannoy are great - the 800 or 800a's are excellent. they are very transparent, extremely flat and they don't fatigue your ears. around $750 for a pair of the 800's (i think). tannoy also has a bunch of other more affordable monitors, as low as $360 for a pair.

I totally agree! I just got a pair of Tannoys about two weeks ago (after hearing them again during a LONG mastering session) and have been VERY happy. I think their sound is quite neutral and they have a great clarity across the soundstage.

Michael

_______

out now "import" from the invalidObject series
http://www.fallt.com/invalidObject/import/index.html

out august 2001 "all the stars burning bright"
http:www.foundrysite.com/eM/allthestarsburningbright