When did Taylor D. go on?

Hi all,

John Zorko and I drove up from Santa Cruz for Taylor Deupree's S.F.
concert last Thursday, but unfortunately we didn't last long
enough to see him (having two hours to drive home and winded
from the great crush at work lately).

We're both very distraught and apologetic about this and
would like to know how his performance went.  Does anyone know
what time he eventually came on?  I still can't believe we
drove that far and missed it.  Drat.

On the lighter side, I finally got my own copy of invalidObjects
(Thanks Chris!!!) and have been cackling in a corner by myself
ever since!

-Wayne
wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.mp3.com/laterdays