Re: [microsound] When did Taylor D. go on?

I'm curious, Taylor: did you consider adjusting your sound to suit the
venue?  Not to say that you should have, but I'm wondering what you
think about altering your music to suit the needs of a particular
space or event.

fortunately, that's exactly what i did... because i learned about the sound system during sound check (and was also warned before i even got to SF).... i didn't do anything with much bass in it.. except for one beat thing (and then i tried to use the distorting speakers to my avantage).... so, i think my set worked ok in the system....

--
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
taylor deupree/12k/line

OUT NOW 12k/LINE RELEASES: 12k1014 sogar | basal | CD (AUG) LINE_006 z.e.l.l.e | nth | CD (AUG)

UPCOMING 12k/LINE RELEASES:
12k1015  goem | abri | CD (OCT)
12k1016 ghislain poirier | TBA (OCT)
LINE_007 steve roden | forms of paper | CD  (OCT)

LIVE:
august 4th: diapason gallery, new york city
august 9th: san francisco, california
october 9-10: new york city (TBA)