Re: [microsound] When did Taylor D. go on?

Jeremy,

I'm afraid I have to reluctantly agree with your sentiments below.  Where
once I could drive my body to endure long indoor concerts, the demands of
profession, fatherhood, and (let's face it) age prevented me from lasting
until Taylor's performance that night.  Since I wasn't aware of 3+ hours
of opening acts, I can't help but feel somehow cheated.

I know it might be contrary to the "minimal aesthetic" of the concert
promotion, but some form of additional information about the nature of
the venue, the length of the opening acts, etc., would have been very
helpful.  John and I might have had time to take our naps and budget
our time more wisely.

Probably my own fault:  henceforth I'll contact promoters and get more
information before making the long drive.

-Wayne
wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.mp3.com/laterdays