Re: [microsound] somewhat new music

> Is there a scape website? I want to find out if this is available on vinyl..

Yes, it is available on vinyl.  Jan Jelinek's material is fantastic
fantastic FANTASTIC.  I prefer his Farben stuff on Klang to the ~scape
material - from a DJs point of view, a little more "playable".  sorry for
that awful term.  I think there are 5 Farben 12" on Klang, and I've heard
there are more on the way.

There's a great Jan Jelinek track on the recent ~scape compilation (which I
recommend!)

bbn

http://www.saoul.com