Re: [microsound] somewhat new music

scott allison wrote:

Just to cont. the thread on new(sorta new) music,

I can say that the recent Jan Jelinek "loop-finding-jazz-records" is excellent. It falls under the dub influenced minimal house style, I know its a bit-off topic but this cd has been in constant rotation in my studio for some time. I highly recommend this release if you at all like stuff on pole's ~scape, get this one.

I quite like this one as well...I'm thinking this will be very interesting stuff to mix with live jazz improv at gigs...the textures are really beautiful.

John

--
John von Seggern
DJ/producer