Re: Opiate and Goodiepal [where2find]

> If you have Cashier Escape Route compilation then you probably have
> heard Opiate's fellow danish Goodiepal track...who's work in my
> opinion is far more adavnced than anyone on that compilation.

Yup, I agree, can't recommend this guy enough, I can't say I've heard
anything else like the Mainpal Inv releases, great listening.

> Microsounders here should find extremely interesting the sound works
> from various artists he collected in the ultra rare 12' picture disks
> Mainpal Inv. vol 1 and 2 outings
also there's BeoBio (mixer 3"cd) and the 3 Mainpal 7" Picture discs which
I've picked up recently.

joel

diskono        http://www.onoksid.freeserve.co.uk
mail order     http://website.lineone.net/~diskono/musikisttot.html