Re: Opiate and Goodiepal [where2find]

you can start with opiate's label www.hobbyind.com and he has something out on raster noton i think

If you have Cashier Escape Route compilation then you probably have heard Opiate's fellow danish Goodiepal track...who's work in my opinion is far more adavnced than anyone on that compilation.

Microsounders here should find extremely interesting the sound works from various artists he collected in the ultra rare 12' picture disks Mainpal Inv. vol 1 and 2 outings

has anyone stumbled across goodiepal's work here yet?

liquid

To make this microsound related (since we have little of that nowadays). I've just finished listening to the Cashier Escape Route compilation on City Center Offices, and was particularly inspired by the Opiate track. Anyone know where I can find more stuff by Opiate?

Cheers
todd