reslab - dub

Just to cont. the dub thread, but this actually is on-topic, just got a copy of : reslab : on mitek, I have only heard about half of the cd, but some really nice dubby microsound stuff. The opening track by andreas tilliander about 14 mins long, is alot different than his other output, more straigth up dub. the grecl tracksare really nice, excellent microsound percussion with some dubby background textures. I have not heard the silent comfort or mikael stavostrand tracks yet, but if they are in-line with everything else this stands to be a solid compliation.

-scott