Re: (microsound) Zero Gravity label, etc

Some titles on Zero Gravity may still be available but I thought I >heard that the label went under...

I don't know if it went under, just that thier North American distributers found that nobody here wanted to buy the CDs, so they've stopped carrying them. It's too bad that the sound hasn't caught on, because there ain't no one else doing what Kazunao Nagata is doing. It's mostly analogue synthesiszer music, it's almost "power electronics" in a way, but recorded so cleanly with so much careful attention to space... truly unique stuff, difficult to describe accurately. Very very strange and beautiful...

as far as owning a release, I only have
Utah Kawasaki - Static Pulse. It's got 37 tracks of a miscellany. Most

Right, that's a hot one. Kawasaki has a good track on the "chiky(u)u" comp that Ash Int'l did several years ago. So does another Zero Gravity artist, Tamaru.

Howard Stelzer. Intransitive Recordings. www.intransitiverecordings.com

OUT NOW:
int014 LIONEL MARCHETTI
 "Knud Un nom de serpent (le cercle des entrailles)" CD
int016 JOHN HUDAK + JASON LESCALLEET "Figure 2" CD

OUT LATER:
int017 M.BEHRENS "Elapsed Time" CD
int018 GAL "Relisten" CD
infr01 TOSHIYA TSUNODA "Extracts from Field
     Recordings Archive #3: Solid Vibration" CD
int019 HOWARD STELZER AND JASON TALBOT "Songs" CD
int020 NERVE NET NOISE "Meteor Circuit" CD