Re: [microsound] severed heads and you :) (forwarded message)

> | It seems to me that, glitch in itself is stillborn. The little clicks and
> |
> | surface noise are the tartan bondage pants of the punk era, or the pink
> |
> | leg warmers of the 80's - simply a signpost of the current era.

I thought that was the point? Impossibility of making art in simulation
society. Reaction to technological excess. Evading personal accountability.
An inevitable result of the tools and the times.

> |What is
> |
> | worthy is the same emotive and melodic elements that underpin all music.

Absorption of aesthetic posthumanism into general pop music vocabulary.
Presaging absorption of posthuman ideology.

-km