Re: [microsound] severed heads and you :) (forwarded message)

"that was nice ,
> do you want to hear it again?"

that was the best moment the severed heads ever had.  it had the sample
of the door closing and after a while a distorted choir sample faded in.
yep that was definately best.  I thik the album was called something like
"before the accident" or maybe after the accident but, I don't know for
sure.  Anyways, I thought that was there only really interesting album.
I heard a little while ago a severed heads track that sounded like some
bad industrial dance music.  very cheesey, not in a good way.