Re: [microsound] severed heads and you :) (forwarded message)

> that was the best moment the severed heads ever had.  it had the sample
> of the door closing and after a while a distorted choir sample faded in.
> yep that was definately best.  I thik the album was called something like
> "before the accident" or maybe after the accident but, I don't know for
> sure.

yeah the nettwerk version was 'since the accident'.  acme dehydrated boulder
kit was released on ink in a few forms prior, though.. its on Clifford and
Goodbye Tonsils 12".

> Anyways, I thought that was there only really interesting album.
> I heard a little while ago a severed heads track that sounded like some
> bad industrial dance music.  very cheesey, not in a good way.

yeah he latches onto cheezy trends, maybe thats why he is into microsound
now??