RE: [microsound] back in the day

Propaganda/A Secret Wish - Sounded amazing at the time, and it still does.
Claudia Brucken's voice, PPG Wave with attitude, really good songs. Is that
so bad? ;)

Yes, had forgotten... wow... amazing production + songs, ZZTing at it's best.

Colourbox/Colourbox EP [MAD 315 CD] - Not so well known this one, but if you
like dub, you might like this. They did the 'remix' thing very well, and
before many others.

4AD covered a lot of ground, in the early daze... Colourbox, Cocteau Twins, Michael Brook/Pieter Nooten have all been named... and Bauhaus, Wolgang Press, Dead Can Dance, This Mortal Coil...

Andy Summers/The Golden Wire - Kind-of ambient, not well known, by the
guitarist from the Police. Very nice - beautiful. I can listen to it over
and over.

Weird that no one seems to know this one, but I agree, very nice for repeated listenings...

-OMD "Architecture and Morality" (surprising amount of Musique Concrete-ish sounds here)

Absolutely, I think this one is HUGE and amazes me still.

And how about...

John Foxx/Ultravox... though my faves are Metamatic + The Garden
Eno + Fripp (together and separately as artists)
SPK maybe?

Michael (eM)

_______

out now "import" from the invalidObject series
http://www.fallt.com/invalidObject/import/index.html

out 3 september 2001 "all the stars burning bright"
http:www.foundrysite.com/eM/allthestarsburningbright