Re: [microsound] back in the day

 i find a lot of 80's tracks worth while, especially the 'darker' types,
with fat, drony analog sounds & lots of delay & fx...    anyone familiar
with songs like the klinik_'timewatch', first album from suicide (althougs
that one's from the 70's), almost the entire cabaret voltaire backcatalogue,
the enevitable the normals 'warm leatherette', einsturzende neubauten
produced some fine sounds back then (kein bestandsteil sein, yu gung,...)...
 not to forget front 242's 'body to body' and 'geography' and of course
skinny puppy, para _'zentenze' and esplendor geometrico/msb...

 i must admid with some of these record i'll have a hard time struggling
through the vocals, but underneath mostly i find some truly great sound &
rhythms.., and some of them can definitly match some of todays
microsounds...                         (? cabaret voltaires_'change versus
causality' & 'is that me (finding someone at the door again)')

                                     [formatt]