Re: [microsound] back in the day

This is even older than the 80's ( '79 I think ), but I just got it on CD and am really liking it; John Foxx, Metamatic. Nothing like cranking 'Underpass' whilst driving around in my fly-ass car.

click, click, drone...

metamatic is brilliant...
and it also has the lines "she's a click track"

first mention of the 'genre'.... so futurific : )

R I C H A R D C H A R T I E R

http://www.3particles.com
chartier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Series [ LINE, US ] CD awarded Honorary Mention, Digital Music (Prix Ars Electronica 2001, Austria)

OUT NOW
decisive forms  [ Trente Oiseaux, Germany ] CD http://www.trenteoiseaux.com
Layeral Intersect #2  mix by Kim Cascone [ Deadtech, US ] CD
typeof  [ Fallt, N.Ireland ] 3" CD  http://www.fallt.com
"filer" on clicks & cuts 2  [ Mille plateaux, Germany ] 3CD

UPCOMING
series [ LINE, US ] CD re-issue October http://www.12k.com
LIVE . TONIC [ New York ] October 9, 2001
DJ . FILLER @ Blue Room [ Washington, DC ] Sundays http://www.3particles.com/filler