Re: labels

hey gramps, lay off the depression-era diatribes! they promisedus full
automation and a life of leisure. robotic assembly lines weresupposed >to
make us all kings, not keep us as paupers. Forget the 'workethic', >its all
a sham designed to keep the global slavery hegemony intact.

ha ha... well marx and engels (who both worked low-paying jobs at certain points in time) didn't get "pedigreed" into becoming class-warriors, nor is posting to this listserv doing anything to halt the uber-bourgeois flow of spam/bullshit/your posts that keep me ball-and-chained to my computer workstation waiting for the next version of MAX/MSP, i mean, DAS KAPITAL, to come along and free me from my A.I. robot-clone-droid status!

i'd rather be getting sucked off in the back of the utility room where i swig water from my work-canteen at GSH Inc. than be jive-talking it with the rich n'fabulous waiting for a "break" with a major label.

what trash...

tim jaeger