From: t4nk3 [mailto:tanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 12:04 PM
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] NYC!!

just wanted to share my strongest feelings with the ppl in NYC...
as said before it was like watching a movie...i still can´t believe it...

i´m not too serious about things like illuminatus but it seems wierd if u
count together the date of today...

anyway...hope u guys are all safe..

what the fuck is this all about . . . ???
unbelievable...

cheerz
mark

www.underscan.de