karma

Creation Rebel has been a very warlike atmosphere here with all artists
involved and making a very public note about the tense
situations(psychological) and you would have to be a moron not to have felt
it.  Although art is painful, the truth about the turn of american events
and the attitude of the PEOPLE,  We are finally realizing the drastic lies
that have been handed to the american people.  Bushes hiding in the bushes.
Yeah you can ignore it, but you can't ignore the truth.  The current
direction of this country has been arrogant and I am glad that the
electronic voices within NY seem to be OK.   We feel devastated by todays
events and this country needs to do some soul searching about what is
important.  will we decide to embrace hate and retaliate or will we realize
the misdirection of the current political tones that Washington embraces and
how it really is a special country with special souls living here and the
american people deserve a deeper intelligent voice.  War with no end.

SLIP