Re: [microsound] NYC!!

i think ppl of arabic descent are facing tough times all around the world,
not only in the u.s. and the middle east. this sad happening will reinforce
the already strong prejudices against these ppl.
politically, bush will probably come stronger out of this crisis, as will
the israeli's.
would this have happened if the other one had become president? (rethoric?
i'm not out of this one yet).

mik