Re: [microsound] NYC!!

>> would this have happened if the other one had become president? (rethoric?
>> i'm not out of this one yet).
>

> i don't think this is an attack on bush as a president. it is an
> attack on america and our feelings that we are safe on our own
> soil... so yes, i think it would have happened whether bush or gore
> were president. unfortunately there was a huge lack of intelligence
> on this. it was a surprise to everyone on every level.

speaking of rhetoric, I cannot help but think that Bush's comments, in
recent months, that the US is at risk of terrorist attacks can do nothing,
but provoke such attacks. A self-fulfilling prophesy and one that behooves
our newly tanked economic landscape. War is their business and business is
looking up.

the new economy belongs military contractors.