From: sjb [mailto:sjb@xxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 12:12 AM
To: microsound
Subject: [microsound] :: Re: [microsound] NYC!! :: tolsma is correct

fuck that. sell it on ebay.

i can't believe that you people are so surprised that something like this
has occurred.

your illusion of safety is finally disintegrating.

wake the fuck up.

the united states has lived under a veil of mayonnaise for many, many years.

this situation pales in comparison to anything we have done to another
country in the last 20 years.

stop whining. fuck the world trade center. and fuck your nationalistic
illusion.

..s