Re: [microsound] [OT] arafat

On Wednesday, September 12, 2001, at 05:51 PM, despair wrote:

yes, it is sad that our president sucks!

More than that sucks. The world's wealthiest power gets 20,000+ civilians killed by about 20 guys with knives. The average American works until sometime in April or May just to pay taxes. What in the hell is our govenrment doing, aside from shapely interns? Maybe spending the last ten years chasing down every brown person who ever even thought about smoking a doobie wasn't the best investment in our national security.