From: Graeme Scott [mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 11:45 PM
To: microsound
Subject: [microsound] what is worse?

what is worse, the "sell it on ebay" or the fellow who unsubscribed to the
list yesterday?

America (and Canada, and Europe) will wake up wednesday and do what we've
always done.  Sell.  We will drink coffee made from beans picked by kids for
next to no wages.  buy our laptops made in south east asia with cheap
labour.  I'm glad to read pages of capital "L" liberals out there but
"sell[ing] it on ebay" is exactly what is going to happen wednesday morning.

really, the crassest thing on this list has been the ads at the bottom of
the emails.

just as guilty as everyone else
graeme