Re: [microsound] Re: "sjb" microsound Digest 12 Sep 2001 18:22:59 -0000 Issue 407

oh ... i will reply. you have started a discourse.

out of your own rage, you have the ability to condemn my opinion.

i have never been the class clown, i have always been the straight-a student.

get off your high horse. it is a horse of emotion, not of clear thinking.

you administer the sharpness of the points in my post more than anyone so far.

your weakness and lack of knowledge is apparent.

i will ask you this :: out of all the attrocities amerika has committed against the countries
responsible
for this terrorist act, why now do you become ultra-sensitive to comments people make regarding
the objective notions of american policy? because it has hit close to your existence. it is occured
in the
midst of a high-status, high-debt, entertainment seeking, passive-agressive bachanalian culture.

i add fuel to the center of the flame because it is most effective. after your infintile rage has
ceased, take some time to think about how many innocent people amerika has killed in the past 20
years under illusion-based presidential command. it dwarfs our problem. take solace in that. take
solace in the fact that this has happened to us.
why? amerika is like a brat teenager who has lived under the illusion of unlimited wealth, unlimited
freedom
of movement throughout space as we know it, unlimited capacity for taking advantage of anything that
might make the next moment a bit more entertaining ... and now, it catches a glimpse of what most of
the rest
of the world experiences on a daily basis :: fear. now, take a wild stab at who is responsible for
insighting all
points leading to the erruption of this fear? that's right. preverbial mad cow disease.

why do you think i am dismissing the value of human life by making comments by this? i am preserving
it.

use your _heads_, please.

..s