Re: [microsound] on topic ... listening?

> I find that the quieter microsound works are good antidotes for
> the profound disquiet of our age, even before the recent calamity.
Last weekend I attended two of the sessions at this year's Resfest in San
Francisco. There was an overwhelming trend visually and sonically toward
explosion, noise, nausea inducing velocity of images and timbres.
Now it seems these images and sounds are grotesque simulations of the real
thing. Minimalism is resonating.

-km