Re: [microsound] on topic ... listening?

Working for me these last two days:

Pub "Do You Ever Regret Pantomime?"
Markant "Infam"
Ilitch "Periodicmindtrouble"
Ash Ra Tempel "La Berceau du Crystal"
Zorn "The City's Collapsing (but not Tonight)"
Novisad "Seleya"

I only noticed the coincidence of one of these titles as I typed this list; I put it in my CD wallet for the office this past Sunday night. More generally in recent weeks, I have been quite struck by the strange beauty of Niobe "Radioersatz" and by the richness of Manual "Until Tomorrow." My thanks to Stephan Mathieu for the links he posted recently to Hobby Industries audio data, whence derived my interest in the latter album.

PS for those in SF:  The downtown bloodbank line is far more manageable today.

Joshua Maremont / Thermal - mailto:thermal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boxman Studies Label - http://www.boxmanstudies.com/