Re: [microsound] Moon :) (sorry for the cross-post)

Actually apparently there is sound in space.  You can order a 5 cdbox set
from nasa that has Sounds from space.  Shapeshifter in NY heard about them
and we listened to them one night in brooklyn.  If I remember correctly,
your skull can be a medium to hear in space.  I think this is correct but
not sure.  But the nasa cd's are very cool.  One set is the raw sounds and
one is the sounds arranged and mixed etc...

SLIP