Re: [microsound] Question about NY and performances

taylor deupree a *crit :

> it's certainly a question on all of our minds.. however, we of 12k
> and Bip Hop have decided to KEEP THE SHOW GOING.... there is a 2-day
> 12k/bip hop event @ tonic in NYC on october 9th and 10th that will
> still be going on... chad/twine is part of this event.. and yes,
> chad, i do hope you still come out!
>
> taylor,

thanx taylor,
indeed I hope that some people will be happy to have a "good" opportunity to come
out, I understand it must be difficult to think of entertaining oneself so maybe one
should take it as a good excuse not to listen to CNN bullshit. Half kidding... Eh Eh,
hope to see you there anyway
philippe