From: --|.TWINE.|-- > [mailto:twine_sound@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 1:48 PM
To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [microsound] Question about NY and performances

Hi all,

   I am supposed to perform in NYC next Saturday night.  I had initially
planned on canceling in wake of the attacks on the US.  Perorming in such a
time just doesn't feel right to me.  Many people have said that we need to
carry on, though.  So, I'm writing to get your opinions on the state of the
people in NYC.  Would people want to go out and see a music show or am I
right in thinking that I shouldn't come and perform?  All opinions are
welcomed.

thanks,
Peace,
Chad Mossholder
Twine/Twinesound Audio Productions
http://www.twinesound.com
http://www.heftyrecords.com
http://www.komplott.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--"The original is unfaithful to the copy." Jorge Luis Borges