Re: [microsound] [ann] groovylab.com | onsundaymornings edition11

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001 00:22:53 -0400 Eloy Anzola <leaddaet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> In an effort to continue on and always bring you digital
> works, graphics and sound, I am very proud to announce
> on sunday mornings edition 11: Touch by Stephan Mathieu
> http://groovylab.com/sundays/

Eloy, do you (or Stephan) know about how long the tracks are? I'm trying
to set aside time for downloading. I tried doing the first track and my
download box started counting at 40+ minutes. I have a 56k modem.

Thanks, Dale Lloyd
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.