Re: [microsound] in defense of Taylor

Hi,

I have the upmost respect for Taylor and his work, and that it's a given to read provocations from the 'anti-hero'. But, the 'anti-hero' has always existed and always will. There will always be a foil to rattle things. This is actually healthy, as in 'yin and yang'.

P.S. The raster box is great and worth having, but I am very partial as I go nuts for their packaging to begin with. :) The content is of high quality and not just 'single listen' works.

Marc

At 09:55 PM 9/23/2001 -0700, you wrote:
Party Peanuts wrote:

> well I find it funny that you're such a lying sack
> of
> shit.

I don't think Taylor is a lying sack of shit. I've enjoyed Taylor's posts over the past year or two (and I've enjoyed the music he's released on his label). I've never been under the impression that Taylor was lying about anything.

Anyhow, has anyone heard the raster-noton box set?