From: marc_mcnulty
To: microsound
Sent: 9/25/01 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [microsound] oval and microsound

why would you write a paper on oval?  why don't you create something
yourself and not add the to cult of personality?

plate lunch music --> http://platelunch.org
tiln - digital diffusion --> http://tiln.net & http://tiln.org
marc mcnulty --> http://marcmcnulty.org
io-records --> http://io-records.com