In addition...

Least anyone assume otherwise, the message earlier should have included this as a postscript.

Many years ago, in an interview with Robert Rich, the subject of music?s prolonged existence came up. We were comparing the work of Estonian Arvo Pärt with the day?s ambient artists and ruminating on the fact that while Pärt?s compositions may last, perhaps Rich?s music would quickly fade. The conclusion decided upon was thus ? just as a fine meal or film serves its purpose in that slice in time, ? music that entertains or brings happiness, even if only for a brief period ? has served a purpose.

Despite what my comments may have projected, I listen to micro-related music on a daily basis, enjoy many of the titles repeatedly, and in fact, still purchase micro-based recordings as often as possible?

ragin
g/con
sciou
sness